If you like gooey moist (you don't have to like the word ;)) cake, you won't be able to say no to this recipe. With only 6 ingredients it's so easy to throw together and pop in the oven, your kitchen will be smelling incredible in no time.
- 1 cup hazel nuts
- 1/2 cup 100% organic maple syrup
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 tbsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Greece your loaf tin. I used coconut oil.
- Roast the hazel nuts for 10 mins.
- Once they have cooled down put them in the food processor until they have turned into a dust consistency.
- Place the ready of the ingredients into a the food processor and blend until the mixture is silky smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the greased loaf tin and bake for 50 mins.
This recipe was created by @gurlgoneraw. Ella (gurlgoneraw) is a model and is all about a healthy lifestyle. Cooking is her passion and she loves creating new and exciting recipes, go check out her blog for more delicious treats! https://gurlgoneraw.com